monarchy
šiandieninis londonas. verdantis gyvenimas su kiekvienu siocialiniu vienetu. veiksmas čia pinasi ne aplink universitetą, karališkąją šeimą ar kokią kitą struktūrą, o aplink kiekvieną žmogų imtinai. čia įmanoma susikurti tokį gyvenimą kokio trokšti įvairiasplavėje visuomenėje.
Weather
22°-25°
Ko gero viena iš šilčiausių ir šviesiausių savaičių londone. vasara sugrįžo be darganoto dangaus apdaro, o saulė kiekvieną rytą žadindama skaisčiais spinduliais pranašauja nuostabią vasarą. tiesa, naktimis nugriaudi audros, tačiau dienos stebėtinai ramios.

they were just bastards with money and power

:: we are all lost stars trying to light up the sky :: the moon is beautiful only because it is far :: characters

claim

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
Ivy Blue Gayle
in your hesitation i found my answer

PostSubject: Re: claim   Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:01 pm

:octopus:
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://monarchy.forumlt.com
CLAIM :
amber heard

PostSubject: Re: claim   Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:30 pm

Code:
<div style=" color: #A66290; text-transform: uppercase;">Amber Heard</div>as Oceane Flora Sehren

I didn’t want the pearls other girls talked about, or the fine marble of palaces, or even the roses in the mouth of servants. I wanted pomegranates — I wanted darkness, I wanted him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CLAIM :
alicia v.

PostSubject: Re: claim   Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:33 pm

+
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CLAIM :
Nina Konstantinova Dobreva

PostSubject: Re: claim   Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:19 pm

Code:
<div style=" color: #A66290; text-transform: uppercase;">Nina Dobrev</div>as Anastasia Mia Henstridgen
++ pašalinkit iš rezervo, ačiū :hb:

You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of. You will never live if you are looking for the meaning of life.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ivy Blue Gayle
in your hesitation i found my answer

PostSubject: Re: claim   Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:21 pm

:octopus:
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://monarchy.forumlt.com
CLAIM :
Hilary Duff
LIVING AREA :
Greenwich

PostSubject: Re: claim   Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:54 pm

Code:
<div style=" color: #A66290; text-transform: uppercase;">Hilary Duff</div>as Astrid Jane Lennart

Rules you don't like, but you're still gonna keep 'em, said you want fines for whatever reason. Show we can chill, try and keep it platonic, now you can't tell if I'm really ironic
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CLAIM :
Alexandra Park
LIVING AREA :
buckingham palace

PostSubject: Re: claim   Fri Jul 21, 2017 5:19 pm

:ph:

"I'd tell myself you don't mean a thing but what we got, got no hold on me? but when you're not there I just crumble I tell myself that I don't care that much but I feel like I'm dying till I feel your touch say I wouldn't care if you walked away but every time you're there I'm begging you to stay when you come close I just tremble and every time, every time you go it's like a knife that cuts right through my soul "
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: claim   

Back to top Go down

claim

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3