monarchy
šiandieninis londonas. verdantis gyvenimas su kiekvienu siocialiniu vienetu. veiksmas čia pinasi ne aplink universitetą, karališkąją šeimą ar kokią kitą struktūrą, o aplink kiekvieną žmogų imtinai. čia įmanoma susikurti tokį gyvenimą kokio trokšti įvairiasplavėje visuomenėje.
Weather
22°-25°
Ko gero viena iš šilčiausių ir šviesiausių savaičių londone. vasara sugrįžo be darganoto dangaus apdaro, o saulė kiekvieną rytą žadindama skaisčiais spinduliais pranašauja nuostabią vasarą. tiesa, naktimis nugriaudi audros, tačiau dienos stebėtinai ramios.

they were just bastards with money and power

claim

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
LIVING AREA :
buckingham palace

PostSubject: claim   Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:12 pm

claim

Alexandra Park
as Eleanor Henstridgen
ALICIA VIKANDER
as KATHERINE HENSTRIDGEN
ALINA AKILOVA
as Victoria Elzie Henstridgen
Amber Heard
as Astrid Jane Lennart
Brett Dalton
as Grant Andrew Dupond
Bridget Rose Satterlee
as Isabella Maya DeGraw
Chloe Bennet
as Danielle Ashley Paquette
Danneel Harris
as Joselyn Blair Devereux
Emily Ratajkowski
as Alexandra Ivy Henstridgen
Isabella Peschardt
as Ivy Blue Gayle
Jensen Ackles
as Ethan Hunter Collinsn
KENDALL JENNER
as SAMANTHA VALDEZ
Lucy Hale
as reserved
Margot Robbie
as Patricia Laurel DeGraw
Matt Bomer
as Alex Blackwood
Matthew Daddario
as Demarcus Ward
SELENA GOMEZ
as Elena Éléonora Rouzet

Code:
<div style=" color: #A66290; text-transform: uppercase;">MERGINOS ZVAIGZDES VARDAS</div>as VEIKEJOS VARDAS
Code:
<div style=" color: #6278A6; text-transform: uppercase;">VAIKINO ZVAIGZDES VARDAS</div>as VEIKEJO VARDAS
she was so artistic, painting smiles on every face but her own

everyone promises forever until they find someone better
"I'd tell myself you don't mean a thing but what we got, got no hold on me? but when you're not there I just crumble I tell myself that I don't care that much but I feel like I'm dying till I feel your touch say I wouldn't care if you walked away but every time you're there I'm begging you to stay when you come close I just tremble and every time, every time you go it's like a knife that cuts right through my soul "

Last edited by Eleanor Adela Henstridgen on Sun Nov 27, 2016 8:09 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LIVING AREA :
Buckingham Palace

PostSubject: Re: claim   Sun Nov 27, 2016 5:10 pm

Code:
<div style=" color: #A66290; text-transform: uppercase;">ALINA AKILOVA</div>as Victoria Elzie Henstridgen

I don’t know when we’ll see each other again or what the world will be like when we do. We may both have seen many horrible things. But I will think of you every time I need to be reminded that there is beauty and goodness in the world..

Last edited by Victoria Elzie Henstridge on Sun Nov 27, 2016 5:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LIVING AREA :
Greenwich

PostSubject: Re: claim   Sun Nov 27, 2016 5:10 pm

Code:
<div style=" color: #A66290; text-transform: uppercase;">Amber Heard</div>as Astrid Jane Lennart

Rules you don't like, but you're still gonna keep 'em, said you want fines for whatever reason. Show we can chill, try and keep it platonic, now you can't tell if I'm really ironic
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: claim   Sun Nov 27, 2016 5:11 pm

Code:
<div style=" color: #A66290; text-transform: uppercase;">SELENA GOMEZ</div>as Elena Éléonora Rouzet

People are not rain or snow or autumn leaves; they do not look beautiful when they fall.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
LIVING AREA :
buckingham palace

PostSubject: Re: claim   Sun Nov 27, 2016 5:11 pm

:peace: :ph:

"I'd tell myself you don't mean a thing but what we got, got no hold on me? but when you're not there I just crumble I tell myself that I don't care that much but I feel like I'm dying till I feel your touch say I wouldn't care if you walked away but every time you're there I'm begging you to stay when you come close I just tremble and every time, every time you go it's like a knife that cuts right through my soul "
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: claim   Sun Nov 27, 2016 5:47 pm

Code:
<div style=" color: #A66290; text-transform: uppercase;">Emily Ratajkowski</div>as Alexandra Ivy Henstridgen

When they don’t love you the way you want to, you mourn that for however long you need to. But then you get back up and you remind yourself. You are not a reflection of the people who can’t love you. You will love again. You will be loved again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: claim   Sun Nov 27, 2016 5:49 pm

Eleanor Adela Henstridgen wrote:
:peace: :ph:

She's the tear in my heart

You fell asleep in my car, I drove the whole time,
But that's ok, I'll just avoid the holes so you sleep fine, I'm driving here I sit, cursing my government, For not using my taxes to fill holes with more cement.
Sometimes you've got to bleed to know, That you're alive and have a soul, But it takes someone to come around to show you how.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: claim   Sun Nov 27, 2016 6:36 pm

Code:
<div style=" color: #6278A6; text-transform: uppercase;">Matt Bomer</div>as Alex Blackwood
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: claim   Sun Nov 27, 2016 6:36 pm

:peace:
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: claim   Sun Nov 27, 2016 6:39 pm

Code:
<div style=" color: #A66290; text-transform: uppercase;">ADRIANNE PALICKI </div>as PATRICIA LAUREL DEGRAW

you filled yourself up with so much light, you forgot about the shadows that’d follow, so you blew a kiss to the stars, and asked them: how do I survive? and they answered: it’s simple. you burn.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: claim   Sun Nov 27, 2016 6:39 pm

Joselyn Blair Devereux wrote:

She's the tear in my heart

You fell asleep in my car, I drove the whole time,
But that's ok, I'll just avoid the holes so you sleep fine, I'm driving here I sit, cursing my government, For not using my taxes to fill holes with more cement.
Sometimes you've got to bleed to know, That you're alive and have a soul, But it takes someone to come around to show you how.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: claim   Sun Nov 27, 2016 6:45 pm

Code:
<div style=" color: #A66290; text-transform: uppercase;">KENDALL JENNER</div>as SAMANTHA VALDEZ
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: claim   Sun Nov 27, 2016 6:46 pm

Ethan Hunter Collins wrote:
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://monarchy.forumlt.com

PostSubject: Re: claim   Sun Nov 27, 2016 7:29 pm

adrianne išbraukit, ačiū :flower:
Code:
    <div style=" color: #A66290; text-transform: uppercase;">Margot Robbie</div>as Patricia Laurel DeGraw

you filled yourself up with so much light, you forgot about the shadows that’d follow, so you blew a kiss to the stars, and asked them: how do I survive? and they answered: it’s simple. you burn.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LIVING AREA :
buckingham palace

PostSubject: Re: claim   Sun Nov 27, 2016 7:30 pm

Ivy Blue Gayle wrote:

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: claim   Sun Nov 27, 2016 7:46 pm

Code:
<div style=" color: #A66290; text-transform: uppercase;">ALICIA VIKANDER</div>as KATHERINE HENSTRIDGEN

I am afraid, that if i let myself become yours, you will take me and change me and leave me and hurt me and i will still come back to you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: claim   Sun Nov 27, 2016 7:53 pm

Eleanor Adela Henstridgen wrote:
Ivy Blue Gayle wrote:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: claim   Sun Nov 27, 2016 8:00 pm

Code:
<div style=" color: #A66290; text-transform: uppercase;">Chloe Bennet</div>as Danielle Ashley Paquette

She's hard  on herself. She's broken and won't ask for help. She's messy but she's kind. She's lonely most of her time. She's all of this mixed up. And baked in a beautiful pie.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LIVING AREA :
buckingham palace

PostSubject: Re: claim   Sun Nov 27, 2016 8:00 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: claim   Sun Nov 27, 2016 8:07 pm

Code:
<div style=" color: #A66290; text-transform: uppercase;">Bridget Rose Satterlee</div>as Isabella Maya DeGraw

For a star to be born, there is one thing that must happen: a gaseous nebula must collapse. So collapse. Crumble. This is not your destruction.
This is your birth.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
LIVING AREA :
buckingham palace

PostSubject: Re: claim   Sun Nov 27, 2016 8:08 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
LIVING AREA :
central london

PostSubject: Re: claim   Sun Nov 27, 2016 11:02 pm

Code:
<div style="color: #6278A6; text-transform: uppercase;">Matthew Daddario</div>as Demarcus Ward

“When it is dark enough, you can see the stars.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: claim   Sun Nov 27, 2016 11:03 pm

You've got me surrounded It feels like I'm drowning and I don't want to come up for air. I lost everything, I threw myself in and you took me when no one was there. Well you can take what you need, take the air that I breathe and I'll give away all that I own. whatever I lose, is put back by you in a way that you'll never know.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: claim   Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:53 pm

Code:
<div style=" color: #A66290; text-transform: uppercase;">GIGI HADID</div>as GRACE RUBY RYLE
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: claim   Thu Jan 26, 2017 10:25 pm

wandj

i could recognize him by touch alone, by smell; i would know him blind, by the way his breaths came and his feet struck the earth. patroclus, i say. patroclus. patroclus. over and over until it is sound only. when he died, all things soft and beautiful and bright would be buried with him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: claim   

Back to top Go down

claim

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
the royals :: we are all lost stars trying to light up the sky :: the moon is beautiful only because it is far :: characters-